Re: Cheap paper

---------

From: Jerry Vilenski (jvilensk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 19:50:38 PST

Hi,
I have had good luck finding good quality paper and tag stock at printing companies. They do runs for certain jobs, say a calendar, and once the run is over, they usually stockpile the extra paper until they get tired of looking at it, then either toss it or give it away. I would start at a company that does big jobs, not a kinko type of place that does office runs. Hope this helps. Jerry

---