Re:computer kaleidoscope

---------

From: Jerry Vilenski (jvilensk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 19:46:47 PST

Hi there,
A program that I have as part of my Coreldraw suite is called Terrazo, which takes photos and makes kaleidoscopes in a variety of configurations. There may be others out there, but that is the only one I'm familiar with. Terrazo may exist as a stand alone program, but it came bundled with Corel. Hope this helps.
Jerry

---