Re: exchange teacher program?

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 03:45:00 PST

there is a fulbright teacher exchange program but it takes a while to apply
and get accepted. there may also be opportunities through your ISD. a friend
of mine did exchanges to australia and scotland through our ISD.
linda in michigan

Daniela <brendanian@comcast.net> wrote:

interesting for her if she could have the opportunity to have some type of
an internship in an American school from my area (Germantown, MD) and
maybe have a teacher from this school go to her school down in Brazil as a
kno! wledge exchange program or something of that sort...

However, I don't know even how to start looking for something like that.

---