Re: Help finding Paper?

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 03:33:37 PST

on 11/5/02 9:59 PM, O8Neil@aol.com at O8Neil@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Fellow Teachers, I am looking for a source, hopefully cheap or free, for
> paper and card stock.

printers. go to your local print shops and ask them to save paper from their
runs...they always have leftovers. i was once given a stack of posters about
12" high and used the backs for years. a friend of mine was given so much
beautiful white paper - maybe it was 24"x30" - she had to fill the back of
her station wagon twice to get it all. i'm still using my share of it and
she retired 3 years ago.

---