Re: Wizzlewolf's website......

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 03:26:58 PST

on 11/6/02 12:10 AM, Wizzlewolf@aol.com at Wizzlewolf@aol.com wrote:

> Bunki,
> Inflatable sculpture is really easy, but labor intensive. All you have to do
> to make one that is like the one in the picture is buy rolls of 4 mil plastic
> at a home supply store...

i've done inflatables quite a few times...get roll ends of plastic in
vibrant colors from plastic bag manufacturers pretty cheap. it's about 6
feet wide when you unfold it.
i've had the kids make large cubes connected with tubes in maze-like
configurations. you can only get so big without adding another "umbilical
cord w/fan. also fun to decorat the interiors with streamers hanging over
the openings...they flutter in the breeze from the fan. also hang "do not
enter" signs in the umbilical cord entrances to keep the kids away from the
fans. create a loft by attaching a cube high up on a wall of another and put
a large (STURDY) table under it.

then figure out what to do with it when you're all done! LOL

linda in michigan

---