RE: art isn't a real subject

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 16:18:31 PST

Art is a discipline that takes much work and time to master, but unlike
the math and science you are doing on this level there is more than one
correct answer!

Kimberly
"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"