Fwd: Symantec Security Response information on: Jdbgmgr.exe_file_hoax

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 10:02:14 PST

ooops
")
don't do it!

attached mail follows:

** High Priority **

HelpDesk Update:

I have had reports this morning that a couple people received an email asking them to delete a file named Jdbgmgr.exe from there computer. Please do not delete this file it is a hoax. Please read the attached for more details......
Thanks
Helpdesk(TM)

attached mail follows:

me-

I thought you'd like to read about Jdbgmgr.exe_file_hoax at the following URL:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html

This service is brought to you by Symantec Security Response.

ToddW.Moats
helpdesk@wcboe.k12.md.us

---