Re: Way off Topic - Venting Politics

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 10:10:45 PST

ahhh, the democratic way...well, I guess old slick willie would agree

>>> wduncan@kc.rr.com 11/04/02 06:59PM >>>
As an old democrat who believes in voting early and often,
this provides a new twist. Cross the state line an vote there
too. Perhaps I can drive over to Missouri and help out Jean
Carnahan by voting a few times there as well.
                                        Woody in KC

--
of your artwork that soars."              from: "Art & Fear"
This one soars: