Fwd: Virus

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 09:57:31 PST

ok...i found this in my computer and deleted it today!!!
hop

attached mail follows:

I was notified by one of my email correspondents that they had sent me email that was infected with a virus called jdbgmgr.exe.

It cannot be detected with an anti-virus program. It sits quietly for 14 days before damaging the system. It is sent automatically by messenger and address book, whether or not you send emails. Thankfully, it's easy to get rid of, so.....

Go to Start, the Find or Search in Files/Folders, write the name jdbgmgr.exe

Be sure to search in your "C" drive

Click Find or Search

The virus has a teddy bear logo with the name jdbgmgr.exe DO NOT OPEN!

Go to the recycle bin and delete it there also.

IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS YOU MUST CONTACT EVERYONE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK.

---