Re: Nancy Walkup

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 05:52:45 PST

Gabrielle:

I taught art to all different grade levels before I worked for the
University, the longest time with elementary. I must admit I was
physically exhausted for most of the first year, but this year has been
much better.

Nancy

>>> Iteachart7@aol.com 11/05/02 09:55PM >>>
In a message dated 11/5/2002 8:49:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,