RE: Need art activity for staff meeting!

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 03:27:56 PST

Try using three arm's length strands of string, five straws (the kind that bend)and two pieces of tape and give these supplies to groups of three. In twenty minutes, each group must create a hand with fingers that can be moved. The secret will be to thread the string up each straw, tape the straws at the base and pull the string at the base to flex the fingers.

You will find out fast who the problem-solvers and creative thinkers are!

Becky in NC