cultural capital has no art

---------

From: Sue Cosgrove (sue_cosgrove_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 19:46:40 PST

I live in Fort Worth Texas, home of the Kimball, Amon Carter and Modern
Museums. A city which bills itsself as the "Cultural Capitol of the
Southwest" is doing away with its elementary art program. Has anyone else
had to work to save their program> Any suggwhat we can do?

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.