Re: computer kaleidoscope

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 16:47:40 PST

That is the assignment I set for my 8th graders today in
web design class. The assignment is on:
        http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/Kaleidoscope.html
They are using Photoshop 7.0 to do it but I used the much
cheaper version Photoshop Elements to create my example.
                                        Woody in KC

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: