Re: Elementary Painting

---------

From: Darla Ninteman (breakfast_with_darla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 13:34:39 PST

Check out the book "Children and Painting" by Cathy Weisman Topal (published
by Davis). I am a first year teacher and this book has helped me LOTS! It's
filled with great ideas for teaching painting to elementary children. I've
used many of the lessons found in this book and the results have been great.

Darla in Michigan