RE: computer kaleidoscope

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 10:24:06 PST

Hi,
Yes, Paint Shop Pro can do kaleidoscope-like images. It's under Effects>Reflection Effects>kaleidoscope.

BTW, there is a free 30 day demo to download at http://jasc.com
It might be worth downloading the demo just to be able to do the project.

-Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA