Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: computer kaleidoscope


From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 10:24:06 PST

Yes, Paint Shop Pro can do kaleidoscope-like images. It's under Effects>Reflection Effects>kaleidoscope.

BTW, there is a free 30 day demo to download at
It might be worth downloading the demo just to be able to do the project.

-Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 5:56 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: computer kaleidoscope

Does anyone know of a computer program that takes a scanned photo and turns
it into a kaleidoscoped design? I saw these at an art show and thought they
would be fun to try at school.

Thanks inadvance for your help.