Re: Elementary Painting

---------

From: Beth Hanlon (BHanlo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 09:56:06 PST

great idea with glue! I"ve done this with chalk pastels but not paint.
thanks
Beth

>Another trick is to have them draw
with glue,let dry, and paint inside the glue lines. Have them paint heavily
with tempera (I use cakes), and then mix their colors directly on the paper.
Have them paint one day and whatever doesn't get painted can be finished
with oil pastels the next. I rarely just let them paint for the sake of
painting, and I love the results of mixed media.I have several painting
ideas on my site.
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---