Re: artsednet digest: November 04, 2002

---------

From: Kaye Passmore (kpassmore_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 05:07:59 PST

Kara,
Davis Publications has just published a new clay book, Experience Clay by
Maureen Mackey. It's still literally hot off the press. It is one of the
most thorough step-by-step ceramics books I've ever seen with lots of
examples from other cultures as well as contemporary pieces and student
examples. It's described in the Davis catalog. www.davis-art.com
Kaye

> Hello Everybody,
> This is my first year teaching Middle School. I have great 7th grade
> classes which are very small and filled with students who are very eager to
> learn and create. I am ready to start them on some clay projects, but
> unfortunately I myself have very little experience with clay. I can teach the
> basics, but am not very creative when it comes to thinking of ideas that will
> interest and challenge my students three-dimensionally. Any help would be
> greatly appreciated!
> Kara in Northport

---