Re: Nancy Walkup

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 05:38:42 PST

Hi, Alex and others. I just recently rejoined ArtsEdNet and was about to
get into the discussion. I was one of the charter members but let my
subscription lapse when I changed jobs last year (and email addresses).
My new address, Alex, is nwalkup@dentonisd.org. I am now teaching
elementary art in Denton, Texas, and have a really great school and an
incredibly supportive principal. I'm also teaching an online class for
Davis Publications called Teaching Art Online that was developed by
Craig Roland.

A tidbit: if you are searching for images online, try going to
http://www.google.com and clicking on the images option above. They are
supposed to have the largest number of images online.

Nancy

>>> apeshet@pacbell.net 11/04/02 08:13PM >>>
Hi,
Help! I'm trying to find a live e-mail address for Nancy Walkup.

Many thanks!
-Alix