Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Nancy Walkup

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 05:38:42 PST

Hi, Alex and others. I just recently rejoined ArtsEdNet and was about to
get into the discussion. I was one of the charter members but let my
subscription lapse when I changed jobs last year (and email addresses).
My new address, Alex, is I am now teaching
elementary art in Denton, Texas, and have a really great school and an
incredibly supportive principal. I'm also teaching an online class for
Davis Publications called Teaching Art Online that was developed by
Craig Roland.

A tidbit: if you are searching for images online, try going to and clicking on the images option above. They are
supposed to have the largest number of images online.

>>> 11/04/02 08:13PM >>>
Help! I'm trying to find a live e-mail address for Nancy Walkup.

Many thanks!