OT (off topic) POL: VOTE

---------

From: Donna Pauler (dpauler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 05:36:57 PST

VOTE today! (By the way, I really don't think that politics should be
"off topic". Decisions made have effect on whether you have jobs as
art teachers and a lot more. If you haven't been involved I would say
"maybe it is time'.)

I'm in Texas! Vote Ron Kirk for Senator! A "conservative" Democrat
(is that an oxymoron) who is really a moderate.
Donna

--
---