Wizzlewolf's website......

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 19:34:34 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: Wizzlewolf@aol.com
> Since Masks are being discussed, I thought I would share my mask webpage. My
> kids are low level SED (severely emotionally disturbed).
> Sheree Rensel

HI, Sheree. I just finished visiting your wonderful website. You and your
kids do such fabulous work. I really liked the foamcore sculpture project
and the communal weaving.

Could you tell us more about your inflatable sculpture? What materials did
you use and how did you do it? Looks intriquing.

You're doing a top-notch job with your kids. And...congrats on winning a car
for outstanding teaching! Wow! Toodles....Bunki

---