Way off Topic - Venting Politics

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 15:50:34 PST

Anyone in Louisiana - I know your politics and politicians can be pretty
weird, but you might want to tell both parties that the 713 area code is
in TEXAS and to stop calling me urging me to vote in YOUR state
elections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day of your last primary my phone rang off
the hook and it is doing it again tonight. ; 0 P

Kimberly

"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"

---