RE: Rdunkelart--you've got a virus!!

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 14:42:58 PST

The klez virus clones another e-mail, so someone you and Roberta both
e-mail has the virus. It is sending from that computer pretending to be
Roberta (it got her address from the infected computer's address book.
Everyone please update your virus check and run a full scan.

Kimberly

"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"