Re: Clay projects for middle school needed

---------

From: barbara antebi (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 14:09:40 PST

some of the clay projects that I have done through the years:

Clay whistles

An ashtray that discourages smoking

A set of something

Clay bells

Two pieces that intersect each other

Gargoyles

Clay beads

Hope that helps.

BArb in Texas

"In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something less"...Lee Iacocca

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. Click Here ---