Clay projects for middle school needed

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 13:27:43 PST

I am helping Kara out in case some of you may have missed her post. Remember
to make subject of your message match your post.

Kara wrote:
Hello Everybody,
This is my first year teaching Middle School. I have great 7th grade classes
which are very small and filled with students who are very eager to learn
and create. I am ready to start them on some clay projects, but
unfortunately I myself have very little experience with clay. I can teach
the basics, but am not very creative when it comes to thinking of ideas that
will interest and challenge my students three-dimensionally. Any help would
be greatly appreciated!
Kara in Northport

I sent Kara a reply off list so I could send lesson attachments. Perhaps
others may have suggestions to post to the list. Hope you get some good
project ideas, Kara.

Judy Decker

---