RE: Halloween jealousy

---------

From: Ramos, Myriam (MRamos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 04:41:35 PST

I agree, Michal. I never wore a helmet to ride my bike, rode public
transportation to and from the university and didn't own my own car until I
was working.

My kids never rode in a car seat, and they rode bikes and skated without
safety gear. So why is it different now?
Myriam

With all the new rules that are set today I am amazed that any of us grew up
sane, intelligent, and moral at all! I learned about evolution, dressed up
for Halloween, and didn't learn to read until I went to 1st grade. Seems
what was good enough for us is bad for our kids. :-(
~Michal

---