Re: artsednet digest: November 03, 2002

---------

From: Kara LiCausi (klicausi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 06:02:23 PST

Hello Everybody,
     This is my first year teaching Middle School. I have great 7th grade classes which are very small and filled with students who are very eager to learn and create. I am ready to start them on some clay projects, but unfortunately I myself have very little experience with clay. I can teach the basics, but am not very creative when it comes to thinking of ideas that will interest and challenge my students three-dimensionally. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Kara in Northport

---