Re: Looking into other classrooms

---------

From: Sandy (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 18:00:43 PST

Woody,

I would love to have you come and visit my classroom in Ohio. The super, art
curriculum director and my art colleagues would certainly benefit from hearing
what you have to say about art education. Hopefully, you could light a fire
under them!

You and Fran have a standing invitation to stay with us...we'll leave the
light on for you...as they say around here!

Sandy

---