Art and Text

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 17:09:11 PST

Dear Nancy,

You might check into Inversions by Scott Kim.

http://www.scottkim.com/inversions/index.html

I think his artwork based on words and symmetry is fascinating.

Marcia, Derby, KS

My contribution to the unit will have
something to do with text, we have pottery and weaving covered. I am
struggling with how to present art & text. Any suggestions? definitely
open to seasoned experience.Or drop text. There are so many things, but
what is practical cost and material wise in the classroom setting?

---