Plaster Masks/Canvas

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 14:05:58 PST

Bunki and Sharon (and anyone else who has done this) - I have two immature, challenging high school classes this year. I need to challenge them and I think the plaster masks attached to canvas is the trick. How did you attach the plaster masks to the canvas? Hot glue? Also, any tricks or problems I should be aware of before I begin? I've done the plaster masks before but want the students to have to think abit more! :-)
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---