Re: Paint Shop Pro + Other

---------

From: Donna Pauler (dpauler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 06:18:43 PST

Woody
Others, Paint Shop Pro is just for Windows. Correct. Besides
Photoshop Elements for $50 has anyone thought of using "AppleWorks
(previous ClarisWorks)? It is less than $50 now for paint, draw,
slide show, word processing and spreadsheet. Scans can be brought
into the paint (or draw part) and edited. You can use it to teach the
concepts of paint and draw programs, I think it is a value that can
hardly be ignored. And it is cross platform.
Donna
ps: it can be ordered from http://store.apple.com/> software. List is
just $79 Education is much less.
see user group at http://www.awug.org/