Looking into other classrooms

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 16:40:31 PST

A major reason I decided to put many of my lessons on CD
was the idea of sharing with other teachers. If my powerpoints
convince you to document your program, then I've been successful.

But more importantly, we should all be sharing what takes place
in our classrooms as well. I believe the power of learning in
art is in the process and that's why I choose powerpoint.
So others could view step by step the intensity, the energy,
the passion for learning that a good art program provides.

I retire soon but I want to stay involved. I'm putting away
the money I get from CD sales to fund a personal project.
I'd like to visit and document quality programs around the
country. Put them into powerpoint format and show off the
power of art. I'd hope to present at conferences; local, state
and national. Not so much to art teachers but to school board
and administrators. They need to see how true passion for
learning can and is really taking place all over.

I'll be checking out grant funding too. I will have time to visit
other classrooms then but, I loose access to the digital camera,
laptop and digital projector when I retire. I need to
go shopping and buy some new toys.
                        Hope to visit your area, Woody in KC

--
This one soars: