Re: Elements and Principles of design videos

---------

PrimaryE_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 22:51:14 PST

In a message dated 10/30/02 2:32:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jdecker@woh.rr.com writes:

> I sent Colleen a message off list that the Gerald Brommer videos Elements of
> Design and Principles of Design by Crystal Productions would be suitable
> for
> middle school but would not be for high school. I think those of you who
> use
> these would agree.

Judy, Why would you say these videos are not appropriate for a high school
foundation class? It would be great to have a basic video to show at the
beginning of the year. Any other ideas for the elements and principles? I
found the Perspective video which I bought this year great. The student's
eyes were fixed on the screen. I would think it was too dry for younger
kids. Probably okay for smart middle schoolers. EAC

---