Re: People not understanding the stress and strains of teaching

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 14:23:50 PST

The way to change people's perceptions is through your students. I had my 6th graders finish the sentence Art is... and so many answers were great.
-something that has structure.
-something that enhances our thinking.
something that helps us set goals.
I'm posting all of their answers for conferences. Other teachers tend to read them if they look attractive and colorful too. Keep up the faith!
Jancy