Re: black on black pottery

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 14:21:42 PST

Jennifer,
        It was most likely a Navajo potter. They use sap as a finish
on their pottery. I missed the Haskell Indian Market this year.
That saved me some money. We have a Navajo pot by Betty Manygoats.
You could do a search for Manygoats and see what you find.

http://www.penfieldgallery.com/pots/BettyMG.html

        I'll not miss Haskell next year, Woody in KC

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: