Re: computer software - Photoshop Elements

---------

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 13:32:00 PST

My 8th graders just finished their first exposure to Elements 2.0 and met with great success. One kid's mom went out and bought it for him at home. (Do I get a commission from Adobe?) We did simple transitions from straight  to "Can we make these weird for Haloween ?" pictures as well as CD jewel case inserts for an album they would create.

Dennis

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School
North Tonawanda, NY
http://home.adelphia.net/~golombek

>From: "Ann Carolan"
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk"
>Subject: Re: computer software - Photoshop Elements
>Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 13:18:42 -0500
>
>Our middle school lab uses photoshop elements and it works great for our
>purposes.
>ann c
>
>acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us
>

>---

Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN. Click Here ---