Re: computer software - Photoshop Elements

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 10:15:36 PST

After using the trial version for a month, I liked the program so much that
I ordered it for myself. I find it much more user-friendly than the full
version of Photoshop. In fact, Photoshop 7 incorporates several features
introduced by Photoshop Elements. I liked the visual representation of the
filters and plugins, as well as the automation features such as the photo
package (saves paper). The big thing Photoshop Elements does not have is the
color separation capabilities required for major printing - something I
don't need anyway! Elements can be purchased at educational software places
for $49. I have ordered Photoshop Elements 2 for my school here in Tunisia,
but the sea shipment is slow in getting here. Enjoy!

On 11/1/02 1:08 AM, "Judy Potter" <JD-Potter@wiu.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I just starting using Adobe Photoshop Elements and find it much more
> user-friendly that Photoshop. Has any one else tried this software? It's
> also in the $90 price range which makes it much more affordable than
> Photoshop 6.0.
> Judy Potter

---