Re: Halloween jealousy

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 06:45:39 PST

Hi all again!

As a part of spirit week, the kids could be out of uniform for a small fee ($4.00 used to fund the Homecoming Dance) and dress in the theme of the day or in casual clothes, if they wished.

I did not have any disruptive students and it was great to see the spirit and camaraderie as teachers and students dressed up for Halloween. The kids were so creative - we had Gilligan's Island, Leprechauns, Sumo wrestlers, and more! I think it built more spirit and taught us to work together as a school.I have to say, I never knew Halloween could be so spirit building as what I saw yesterday.

~^~

Vivian