Re: Printing in Photoshop

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 06:30:44 PST

Hi all!

I have the HP 1220 printer ( there is one made to handle Photoshop files) that does tile images. Previously I had the 1120, which is no longer being made. You may find one on Ebay?

Both printers can manage Photoshop files and tile in a variety of tiles (2, 4, 8, etc.). You can select the size of the paper on which you are tiling and get some very large images. We also use watercolor paper to print on and have had fantastic results. They can both print images that are up to 13" x 19" untiled.

~^~

Vivian

Increase the Peace ~^~

http://members.cox.net/artzheart