Good advice -- or the story of my life (smile)

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 17:25:33 PST

I just got this in an email from Janice -- remember her?

The email was about baking a chocolate cake......and about eating the
ingredients separately. Funny how my cyber friends sent two perfect
chocolate related email today.

....."To which Grandma replies: "Yes, all those things seem bad all by
themselves.
But when they are put together in the right way, they make a wonderfully
delicious cake! God works the same way. Many times we wonder why he would
let
us go through such bad and difficult times. But God knows that when He puts
these things all in His order, they always work for good! We just have to
trust Him and, eventually, they will all make something wonderful!"

God loves you. He sends you flowers every spring and a sunrise every
morning.
Whenever you want to talk, He'll listen. He can live anywhere in the
universe, and He chose your heart."

Gosh... How can I get a message like this to students -- leaving the "God"
out of course-- will have to work on that one, I guess. Of course in May
2000 I told one class they could trust God (I got in trouble for it,
naturally --- that just was not the rational thing to do in admins'
eyes) --- Now that message is printed everywhere you look! One staff member
said I was just ahead of my time (tee-hee).

Well.... better get back to hubby tonight -- I just hadn't said much to you
folks this week.

Fab Friday!

Judy

---