Re: Constructivism in Education

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 16:29:10 PST

There are so many new terms and ways of teaching out there
that it gets really silly. We are really big on Kagan strategies in
our district now. Everything is suppose to begin with Standards
and Benchmarks and end in Rubrics. I know they mean well but
they should take a look at our classrooms and if we are being
effective, then leave us alone. They are taking all the fun out of
teaching. The paper said this morning that 34% of Missouri teachers
were quitting for various reasons like unnecessary paper work.
                Just my opinion, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com