Disney in Fl

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 15:53:56 PST

Hi Cyber art pals, anybody in Florida know of a good
presentation from Disney? I am researching one on
animation, they advertize studio visits, but I keep
reaching dead ends---I am not interested in the
"tourist" atractions/behind the scene type trip
(feeding Shamu etc.). Funny, how is Tweety over and
over and over a thing to admire/see/explore and
beautiful landscapes arn't?????????????? Ya, I know I
work with kids, but you get the point. :) Cindi