Re: Dale Chihuly

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 15:25:29 PST

I love Martha Stewar too. She is an artsy type of person. I know several
other art teachers that also feel a kindred spitit with Martha. Even one
very out of the box type thinkiking individual. I wish I had couaght the
show on Dale. His show is still going on in Dauton Ohio. It was held over
by about 2 months. Very popular. Many of my students went to visit and
really loved it.
Susan in Ohio