Sketch pads for fifth graders

---------

From: Fran Legman (design18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 15:25:33 PST

I will be giving my fifth graders sketch pads soon. I do not want to give
weekly homework assignements that I need to collect and grade. I was
thinking of giving them a list of interesting drawing projects to paste into
their books and collecting them once a month. Does anyone do this? Do you
have a list of ideas for drawings? Fran in Montclair NJ