Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Yea! New Grant

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 14:32:04 PST

Congrats Donald,
        Can you provide some details. Like: Who the grant was through ?
How many computers did you get the tablets for ? I have three computers
in my classroom but, we have a new lab of 25 going in upstairs. It might
be a good idea to get the tablets and software for them.
                                                Thanks, Woody in KC

Donald Peters wrote:
> Just got word that one of my grant proposals was approved. Will be ordering
> Corel's Painter software and graphire tablets next week! I'm excited... just
> had to share with someone who will appreciate!
> Donald Peters

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at