RE: clay animation

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 14:05:35 PST

Hi,
There are other forms of animation which don't need a digital camera.
Students can hand draw pictures and then scan them or draw them in a
graphics program. I had my students animate famous painting, using Paint
Shop Pro. One could also use the plain ole paint program, but it would
be harder.

-Alix Peshette