Re: A job I'd like.....

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 11:09:20 PST

For those who might be interested, this museum is a forerunner in
education in the arts, classes with foster families, street outreach etc.
They have had a capital campaign in the last few years that has taken the
emphasis off education mission but are trying to recover (new museum now
being built right next to Chihuly's Glass Museum). I am on the education
committee of the Board and would be glad to give more details if
interested.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---