Re: a question for Woody

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 06:11:39 PST

Becky,
        If you are referring to the Tuesday watercolor class, it could
better be described as an "Open Studio". One of the art teachers at
Harmon high school lets us use her spacious classroom. Anyone can
come and paint. They bring their own materials and there is no cost.
                                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com