Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Constructivism Links

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 05:50:56 PST

Constructivism is a term I was exposed in my Kancrn "Internet in Instruction"
class two years ago. A good explanation can be found at:
There is information on the topic on the Kancrn web site.
This topic has come up before on ArtsEdNet:
I hope this is of some help, Woody in KC

As a method of instruction, inquiry draws upon an epistemological
learning theory
referred to as Constructivism. In it's most reduced form, Constructivism
is interpreted
in the field of education as a class of learning methods, where students
construct their own knowledge, with the aid of a teacher-mentor and
resource rich environment.

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at