Quicker Clean-Up Procedure

---------

From: Jodi Ascunce (ascunce_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 05:20:38 PST

Hello all-
I am a first year teacher, so I am always trying new ways to make clean-up
quicker and easier. But so far, I have yet to find an efficient procedure
for my project involving second graders and large scale tempera paintings.
 We have six tables of four, 24 kids, and one sink. And we've had to save
15 minutes for clean up at the end of each class. Does anyone have a
system that works for them that is also quicker? Including cleaning
paintbrushes, palettes, turning in work, and washing hands.
Thanks!
-Jodi Ascunce

---