Cut Paper Portraits Two and Growing

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 04:36:07 PST

I put some more photos of the process as we develop our
Cut Paper Portrait lesson. If they don't think we do problem
solving in art then they should see this class at work. Oh,
they are fighting me. But I don't mind the complaints if what
they are complaining about is really hard and it is. Believe it
or not, this is not my best class by far. They just have a longer
class period than the others (lunch schedule). And on early release
Wednesdays, Hour 5 always meets. So every two weeks we have
an extra class.

Check them out at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/CutPaperPortraits2.html
The original page is at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/CutPaperPortraits.html

More to come as we get further along, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com